Being On Mission working sessions
The location, the intensive program and being far away from your daily environment will contribute to the result. Getting clarity on what’s most important to you, what you need to do to achieve this and how to get sustainable results.
Our standard offer includes:
- Small groups (6 - 10) facilitated by 2 experienced trainers
- Inspiring location including healthy and delicious food.
- A personal log-in to our app to ensure a continuous stimulus and learning cycle and create your social community around being on a mission.
- An intensive and varied program with attention for your challenges.
This is what you will take away:
- Clarity on what’s most important for you, in work and private life.
- A concrete picture of what you want to achieve (goal/vision)
- Insights in how to spend your time and energy in a better way to realize your ambition.
- Awareness of your most important roles and your relation with others in each role.
- Practical steps to start moving towards your goals
Depending on how much time you like to invest and how much depth you are looking for, you can choose one of the following open courses:
Do you like to explore what’s most important for you in a short time frame?
Choose the Basic variant:
- 3 days incl. 2 overnight stays
- Start day 1 at 9.30am,
- Closure day 3 around 4pm
- An efficient program to get to the core of your most important topics. We focus on getting clarity on how you live the 10 principles and some desired change. You will get a taste of some deepening elements. This is a way to get important insights in a relatively short timeframe to start working on by yourself afterwards. Optional you can combine this course with some (e) coaching
- Price: € 2750 incl. full board, excl. VAT
Does getting clarity, focus and action seem like a good time investment for you?
Choose the Regular variant:
- 3,5 days incl. 3 overnight stays + 1 day after 2 months.
- Start day 1 around 4pm, an informal getting to know each other, some time to “land” and find out the questions and expectations of your fellow participants during some drinks and small food.
- Closure day 4 around 4pm.
- A 5th day after 2 months to give an extra boost on your insights and experience so far. From 9am to 16pm
- A robust program with extra attention to let go of your busy life to be able to see very clear what the 10 principles mean for you. Staring from this moment we explore desires and opportunities for your (near) future and guide you to concrete steps for moving in the right direction and making a sustainable change.
After 2 months we meet another day to share experiences and insights and strengthen your personal focus and approach.
- Price: € 4.000 incl. full board, excl. VAT
Are you looking for clarity and deepening at the same time?
Choose the Deep variant:
- 4,5 days incl. 4 overnight stays + 1 day after 2 months.
- Start day 1 around 4 pm, an informal getting to know each other, some time to “land” and find out the questions and expectations of your fellow participants during some drinks and small food.
- Closure day 5 around 4 pm
- A 6th day after 2 months to give an extra boost on your insights and experience so far. From 9am to 4pm
- A deepening on the regular program with extra attention on content level and reflection. Additional we offer extra activities to relax, learn more about healthy food, physical movement and/or creativity. For example yoga, meditation, sport, painting, acting or go into the nature. We also offer you the opportunity to explore your environment and role during systemic working.
- Price: € 4.950 incl. full board, excl. VAT.
Additional coaching can be helpful to increase the effectiveness of a work session and to achieve the lasting behavioural changes needed. While training is an “event”, coaching is a process, which is a valuable next step to training to insure that the new knowledge imparted, actually becomes learned behaviour.
Some personal coaching required for the continuing of the process?
- A requirement for coaching is filling out our 10 principle survey or being a former participant in a working session (basic, regular or deep).
- Price: € 500 per session of 2 hours, excl. VAT
An e-coach for a few months who stimulates you to keep going?
- A requirement for e-coaching is filling out our 10 principle survey or being a former participant in a working session (basic, regular or deep).
- Price: € 500 per session of 2 hours, excl. VAT, weekly contact via mail or facetime.
On the job coaching also provides for direct on-the-job learning as well as just-in-time learning tailored to the particular situation. …
Will coaching on the job be helpful to learn in the moment?
- On the job coaching and observing; our coach will attend one or several meetings as observer followed by a one to one coaching/feedback session.
- Price: € 750 per session of 4 hours excl. VAT or € 1250 per session of 8 hours
Many successful organisations have recognised that managers must be able to coach and lead themselves and also their employees, each other and their team. Working sessions within your organization or team are essential to improve performance, organizational resiliency and effectiveness in change. We can offer you tailor made working sessions to get each participant clarity on roles, qualities, personal values and how all of this can contribute to the team- and organizational goals.
Do you like some follow up within your team or organization?
- Please contact us for a tailor-made proposal
- Price: at request.